The aim of the course is to teach delegates the principal practical techniques used in cash and liquidity management. Course attendees will leave
the training programme with a good understanding of the latest cash and liquidity techniques and developments so that they can propose new solutions
for their organisation or their clients.
The course will provide the theoretical background to cash and liquidity management, combined with actual workings and case studies. The course will
also indicate the first steps required to establish a liquidity structure.
To this end delegates will:
- design a liquidity structure in several case studies
- design an international bank account structure for an organisation
- calculate the financial benefit of a notional pool
- calculate the financial benefit of a netting solution
- understand practical cash management problems through real-life examples
Who should attend?
- Cash Managers
- Accounts Payables/Receivables staff
- Trade Finance Analysts
- Treasury Analysts
- Treasury Managers
- Wholesale Banking Staff
- Global Relationship Banking
- Finance/Treasury Consultants
- Treasury & Banking Software developers
- Understanding SWIFT messages
- Domestic and international payments – how do payments work?
- Foreign currency bank accounts
- Liquidity management structures
- Notional pooling
- Physical sweeping
- In-house banking
- Payment factories