The aim of the course is to teach delegates the practical fundamentals of corporate governance and control in a (corporate) treasury department.
Course attendees will leave the training programme with a good understanding of the best practice principles related to corporate governance and control
and will be able to apply this knowledge to their own or a client’s organisation.
To this end delegates will:
- understand the importance of a proper control environment
- learn the importance of automation and straight-through-processing (STP)
- using case studies to understand what the impact of lack of control could lead to
- learn which policies should be drafted and implemented for their organisation
Who should attend?
- Cash Managers
- Treasury Analysts
- Treasury Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Wholesale Banking Staff
- Global Relationship Banking
- Finance/Treasury Consultants
- Treasury and Banking Software Developers
- Risk Control Framework
- Treasury Organisation
- Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Treasury Mandate
- Automation and Straight-Through-Processing
- Key Performance Indicators
- Treasury Reporting