Are you looking to enhance your financial knowledge and skills? Or are you seeking cost-effective training for your staff? Our new e-learning platform is the simple and convenient way to access our expert-led foundation courses.
Offering training via our e-learning platform is the ideal solution for employers who want to provide their employees with high-quality, cost-effective training. Our e-learning courses remove the need for time away from the workplace and eliminate travel. Staff can also be trained in remote locations and in a consistent fashion, ensuring all learners receive the same training.
Our e-learning platform is not only easy-to-use, but offers excellent flexibility for learners who want to learn at a pace, location and time that is most suitable for them.
These courses have been designed specifically with those newer to the financial services industry in mind.
Each course is delivered via a series of bitesize videos and presented by our experienced trainers. Our courses include plenty of worked examples to engage individuals in the learning process. All the resources can be easily accessed via the platform. Alongside the videos are exercises to download and work through, either with the trainer in the video, or by yourself, before reviewing your answers.
Our current e-learning courses include:
- Excel Modelling Skills – Mark Woolhouse introduces you to core Excel skills that are essential if you want to be able to produce your own models in an efficient way.
- Time Value of Money – Greg Mayes teaches the most fundamental concept in finance that underpins understanding of asset valuation at all levels.
- Statistical Measures in Finance – Greg Mayes explores standard measures of ‘averages’ and ‘risk’ in financial markets and products.
- Leveraged Buyout Modelling – in this step-by-step course, Mark Woolhouse explains how to build a leveraged buyout model.
- Accounting and Analysis – this course run by Greg Mayes is aimed at analysts with little accounting knowledge, or as a refresher of key concepts.
- Financial Modelling Best Practice – in this programme Mark Woolhouse will train you how to build robust forecast models for companies. We recommend (and provide as part of this programme) our Excel skills module which have basic competency in Excel and accounting (following the skills day).
As you would expect from any of our courses, learners are fully supported throughout. Our e-learning platform doesn’t leave you to study on your own.
As well as the convenience of learning from your own location, you also benefit from interacting with other learners. Our e-learning platform provides forums to encourage Capital City Training & Consulting learners from around the world to participate in engaging group discussions as you progress through the course.
If you are new to financial training, our e-learning platform provides an excellent introduction to our course topics. Our classroom-based learners can also benefit from using our online courses to reinforce learning outside the classroom.
Over the coming months, we are excited to be further enhancing our e-learning offering with new courses and question banks for our learners.
There’s never been a better time to increase your own, or your team’s skills and knowledge with Capital City Training & Consulting. Our simple e-learning platform makes it easy to learn.
Contact us today to find out more about our e-learning courses for financial training.