Capital’s Learning and Development team design and deliver tailored skills and competency based programmes to meet your wide range of development needs focused in three core areas: Leadership, Change Management and Team Building.
We develop tools and events to suit your own individual situation including learner based or tutor led programmes, simulations and workplace training modules involving practical and realistic tasks relevant to your business.
Whatever your development programme aims, we will work closely with you to gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the particular training modules, techniques and skills your organisation requires following Capital’s 5 step plan:
- 1. Purpose – establish business needs and objectives
- 2. Design and create – tailor effective and appropriate learning experiences
- 3. Development – ensure continual updating of programmes so that they remain credible, innovative, relevant and creative
- 4. Delivery – blended solutions using a variety of learning styles and experiences
- 5. Evaluation – the achievement of the measurable objectives agreed at stage 1 will be assessed to confirm that course return on investment targets have been met