This half-day workshop aims to provide a fast-track introduction to OTC derivative contracts and their uses in client portfolios and retail funds under UCITS III.
No prior knowledge is assumed, and all terms will be fully explained as the programme develops.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The main types of OTC contracts (forwards and swaps, including CDSs)
- Trading process
- Counterparty risk and how to reduce
- Common strategies
Who should attend?
This introduction to OTC derivatives is suitable for:
- HR and training professionals
- Investment administration and operations staff
- Investment professionals
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- Sales and marketing
Delegates can expect to develop their knowledge in the following areas:
- Currency forwards
- Interest rate swaps
- Currency swaps
- Credit default swaps
- Total return swaps
- Trade agreement